With autumn in full swing and the rails being stocked with new season lines, it’s no surprise that I’ve been lusting after so many fashion and beauty products. Tartan, monochrome and leather are my current favourite autumnal trends, so I compiled a list that was just too pretty to keep to myself…
1. Green tartan skirt (New Look) – I need to add this skirt to my wardrobe. With a pair of black tights and ankle boots it’s the perfect autumn piece!
2. Leather sling back ankle boot (Zara) – I know they’re not the cosiest looking boots, but I do love a good pair of cut out booties and this pair from Zara are so beaut. I’d most likely wear them with some chunky knit socks because nobody likes having cold toes!
3. YSL chromatics eye palette in number 13 – As the weather changes, I like to switch up my makeup. This season I’ve been trying to incorporate more colours into my standard go-to brown and gold shades. Plum is perfect for autumn and I can’t seem to go without a slick of plum/purple toned lipstick, but when it comes to eyeshadows, this is the shade I seem to be lacking. I rate YSL cosmetics so highly, in that their products are consistently of such rich quality. I must try this eye palette. Isn’t it divine?!
4. Pieces pianna black stud backpack (Asos) – I’m normally a handbag kinda’ girl, but for some reason I have been gravitating towards the backpack trend. I love the leather and stud combo of this backpack. Grunge-chic needs to be added to the dictionary.
5. House of Holland polka dot it nails – Monochrome and nail art? Yes, please. I’ve recently reverted back to my acrylics, but these funky talons are going to be my next investment.
Post to you soon! xoxo