With LFW just a few sleeps away (SO EXCITED), I thought I’d make a little list of the pretty things I’ve been lusting after recently. Although it’s probably too late for me to purchase anything else before I head down to London and despite a couple of my lusts being slightly unattainable due to insufficient bank funds, a girl can dream can’t I?!
1. Boohoo Leena tartan pinafore – This little beaut arrived in my post box today and I love love loveee it! Seeing as I’m going to blog about my LFW outfits, I won’t give too much away just yet. But let’s say it may/may not (definitely does) involve a cheeky bit of turtle neck and cold shoulder.
2. Asos Monk strap cut out shoes – I’m obsessed with cut out shoes atm. My fashion tastes keep changing and I find myself loving items I’d loathed just a few months back! I guess that’s the beauty of fashion, right?! These were in the sale for a mere £16.50, but silly old me missed out *sobs*.
3. River Island polka dot dungarees – As you can probably tell, pinafores and dungarees are my current fashion faves. The polka dots are too cute. I can see me wandering around Somerset House in this with a pair of little black ankle boots. Ahh.
4. The Row sunglasses – Perhaps slightly out of my budget at a hefty £260, but it is a ‘lust’ list after all. I purchased a pair of round sunnies in Amsterdam for 5 euros and then lost them about an hour later and haven’t seen the perfect pair since! I know I’ll end up resorting to ebay…
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs holographic clutch – Another unattainable lust (until I become Anna Wintour). I know holographic items can look tacky, but I love how the little accessories like clutches and phone cases look against a black outfit!
Hope you like my fashion week lusts. Stay tuned for my LFW blog posts, twitter (@sheevamarie1) and instagram (@sheevamarie1) updates!
Post to you soon xoxo